We are continuing Unity of Mesa's vision of community building by offering Spirit Groups, a healthy and balanced small group program that inspires infinite connections. Spirit Groups offer group members Communion, Connection, Compassion, Community, and Challenge:
- Communion. Each group will include prayer and/or meditation as part of each group’s gathering.
- Connection. Each group will include time, food, and/or beverage for fellowship before, during, or after gathering.
- Compassion. Group members will look out for each other, celebrate milestones, and care for each other beyond the established gathering schedule.
- Community. Each group will choose how to engage in service to the greater community.
- Challenge. Each group will provide opportunities for members to set intentions for their own spiritual growth, and to provide timelines for checking in and providing accountability in the striving toward those goals.
Check back in August for Fall Spirit Group Sign-Ups
For those who have not yet been a part of a Spirit Group or have not gone through the first series, we will offer Infinite Connections: a Beginners Guide to Creating Heaven on Earth. This first series gives a grounding of Unity Principles and focuses on the 5 C’s of Spirit Groups: Communion, Connection, Compassion, Community and Challenge. The 5 C’s are an integral part of all Spirit Groups.
For those who have completed the first series (previously, Thy Will Be Done) we will offer Your Twelve Mystical Powers. This series offers a fun and practical approach to discovering your innate spiritual faculties. Based on the book, “The Twelve Powers” by Charles Fillmore and the companion book, “Christ Enthroned in Man” by Cora Fillmore, this series walks you through each of the “Twelve Powers,” each representing a divine quality that can be called upon and developed as part of our spiritual growth and development.
$20 Admin fee for the 10-week series.