In 2017, we are continuing Unity of Mesa's vision of community building by offering Spirit Groups, a healthy and balanced small group program that inspires infinite connections. Spirit Groups offer group members Communion, Connection, Compassion, Community, and Challenge:
- Communion. Each group will include prayer and/or meditation as part of each group’s gathering.
- Connection. Each group will include time, food, and/or beverage for fellowship before, during, or after gathering.
- Compassion. Group members will look out for each other, celebrate milestones, and care for each other beyond the established gathering schedule.
- Community. Each group will choose how to engage in service to the greater community.
- Challenge. Each group will provide opportunities for members to set intentions for their own spiritual growth, and to provide timelines for checking in and providing accountability in the striving toward those goals.
Fall Spirit Groups now in Session
First Steps to Abundance
Learn to create abundance in all areas of your life. This is an entry level program to the Unity Principles on Abundance. Each week will cover a specific teaching on how to manifest your birthright of health, loving relationships, work that feeds your soul and of course, the money you need to thrive. This is a dynamic series filled with discussion, activities, videos and music to help you get started in creating more abundance in all areas of your life.
Sign-ups are now closed. If you would like more information for the Winter/Spring Session click here.