We are continuing Unity of Mesa's vision of community building by offering Spirit Groups, a healthy and balanced small group program that inspires infinite connections. Spirit Groups offer group members Communion, Connection, Compassion, Community, and Challenge:
- Communion. Each group will include prayer and/or meditation as part of each group’s gathering.
- Connection. Each group will include time, food, and/or beverage for fellowship before, during, or after gathering.
- Compassion. Group members will look out for each other, celebrate milestones, and care for each other beyond the established gathering schedule.
- Community. Each group will choose how to engage in service to the greater community.
- Challenge. Each group will provide opportunities for members to set intentions for their own spiritual growth, and to provide timelines for checking in and providing accountability in the striving toward those goals.
Next Session coming June 2020
Our Winter Session is FULL
Theme for Winter Session:
The I of the Storm: Embracing Conflict, Creating Peace with Dr. Gary Simmons.
On video, Dr. Gary Simmons provides opportunities for guided self-reflection and tools for shifting our paradigm around conflict. He offers a transformational approach to interacting with others, living on purpose, and personal and collective peace. Dr. Simmons’ teachings are transforming church organizations and helping participants to more fully express their Divine calling.