Visiting Unity of Mesa
- Sunday Services.
- Due to Covid, we are currently running limited service times. Sunday service is at 10:15AM. Click here to RSVP (highly encourage advance registration) or watch live-streamed on our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- We have two Sunday services at 9:00 and 10:45 AM. Service includes music, meditation, and an inspirational talk by one of our Ministers or a guest speaker. Following Sunday Service, congregants gather in the Garden (and on the playground!) or Family Room on those hot mornings for fellowship and refreshments.
- Children's & Youth Programs. Online only at this time. Email Rev. Kathy for more information.
Our Youth Education Ministry classes are divided out by age. The Nursery is located in the Truth Room, on the northeast corner of the Main Building. The Nursery is open for childcare from infants to 5th grade at 9:00 AM and from infants to 5 years old at the 10:45 AM service. Our other Youth Education classes run concurrent with second service (10:45 AM) and are held in the Unity of Mesa Annex. Please arrive 10 minutes early on your first day to allow time to meet the classroom sponsors. For more information about Youth Education contact Kathy Kellogg.
- What to Wear.
Our desire is for you to feel welcome and comfortable on our campus. You will see attire ranging from shorts and sandals to business casual.
The Main Building parking lot can fill up quickly, especially for Second Service. Overflow parking is available on either side of the Unity of Mesa Annex Building and at the law office to the west of the church.
- Welcome Packet. See slat wall for packets.
First-time visitors can pick up a Welcome Packet from any Usher or from the Information Table in the Garden. Please see any Staff member or Usher to answer any questions you may have.
- Connect. Fellowship is virtual only at this time.
In addition to joining us in the Garden or Family Room (during summer) for fellowship and refreshments, consider browsing through our bookstore and ask our friendly bookstore volunteers if you have any questions. We have many classes, events, and community outreach activities that allow you to get to know other congregants in smaller-group settings. Volunteer opportunities are also available; contact the Office for more information.