Unity of Mesa is a dynamic spiritual community expanding our understanding of Truth, expressing the transforming presence of Love.
We are people of all ages, abilities, beliefs, and life experiences who engage in a lively process of spiritual self-discovery.
We experience, integrate, and effectively apply Truth principles to live Spirit-Centered lives.
We put our spiritual gifts into action to effect positive change in our families, communities, and world.
We are people of all ages, abilities, beliefs, and life experiences who engage in a lively process of spiritual self-discovery by:
- Accepting who we are and embracing our divine nature;
- Nurturing a spirit of curiosity and discernment;
- Identifying and articulating our spiritual beliefs;
- Expanding our understanding of universal spiritual principles based on the teachings of Jesus;
- Recognizing the interconnectedness and divine nature of everything.
We experience, integrate, and effectively apply Truth principles to live Spirit-Centered lives by:
- Creating conscious community where all are safe, valued, and accepted;
- Participating in activities that nurture personal growth and build meaningful relationships;
- Incorporating spiritual practices, including prayer and meditation, in daily living;
- Utilizing inner and outer resources to navigate life's events and changes; and
- Supporting one another in emotional and spiritual growth and healing.
We put our spiritual gifts into action to effect positive change in our families, communities, and world by:
- Seeing the highest and best in and for others;
- Celebrating one another's blessings and milestones, and expressing compassion in times of change;
- Inviting all who seek a deeper connection into a mutual journey of growth and transformation;
- Extending our help to other people and organizations to serve the greater good; and
- Giving generously of our time, talents, and treasures to fulfill the mission of Unity of Mesa.
For more information about the greater Unity movement, please visit our "What is Unity?" Page.